Same-sex marriage in religious buildings

A picture of two male handing putting a wedding ring on

It is possible to have a same-sex marriage ceremony or form a civil partnership in a religious building, as long as the building has been approved for this purpose.

Legal preliminaries referred to as giving notice will need to be completed in the normal manner before the ceremony.

If choosing a civil partnership, the registrars will attend to complete the registration which can be preceded or followed by a religious ceremony or blessing.

Religious Buildings that are approved for this in Hull -

Hull Unitarian Church
Park Street

Find more information about Hull Unitarian Church

St Ninians and St Andrews United Reform Church
Chanterlands Avenue 

Find more information about St. Ninian's and St. Andrew's United Reformed Church

To make an enquiry or to book a registrar, contact us by -

Email -